Submit a Service Ticket
Staff Technology Requests:
Please include the following in your request:
1. First and Last Name
2. Phone Number or Extension
3. Department or Apartment Number
4. Reason for Your Request.
The Quick Buttons below will help you with the technology aspect of a Newly Hired Employee or Separation from a current Employee. Please click on the applicable button and fill out the forms.
The IT & Technology Support Team for St. Mark Village handles any and all IT & Technology support:
What we do:
- Support for Team Member and Resident Computers, Laptops, Printers, Wifi Connectivity
- Spectrum TV, Phone, and Internet assistance
- Audio/Visual for Chapel and events to include; microphones, speakers, video, and camera operations
- Video technology to include creation of communication videos for events and the website
- Develop innovative technology solutions that make every day work flow easier
The Technology department exists to serve the Residents and Staff of St. Mark Village by preemptively putting measures in place to ensure that IT issues don't arise. The Technology department will ensure that Technology systems in place are a blessing rather than a burden to St. Mark Village users.
As technologies trends change rapidly in our culture, the Technology department of St. Mark Village resolves to be an intermediary between the rapidly changing technology of our culture and the needs of the Residents and Team Members we serve.
As we grow as a department, we seek to become invisible. If our team goes unnoticed by the Residents and Team Members we serve, we will have successfully performed our Mission.
What's the Difference Between IT & Technology?
Information Technology (I.T.)
I.T. is the use of any computers, storage, networking and other physical devices, infrastructure and processes to create, process, store, secure and exchange all forms of electronic data.
Technology is science or knowledge put into practical use to solve problems or invent useful tools.