ST MARK VILLAGE RESIDENT SERVICES
The dedicated and experienced Resident Services Team is responsible for providing support to our Residents on an individual basis to improve quality of life and reduce stress, leading to greater peace of mind. Included under the Resident Services umbrella are Complimentary Services, Concierge Homemaker Companion Services, St. Mark At Home, and Care Coordination. We are here to assist you by providing information, answering questions, and offering guidance. For a free consultation, contact us at: (727) 785-2580 ext. 1713.
- Wellness Clinic available 7 days a week for medical concerns; and questions about diagnoses, diseases, and conditions
- Answers to insurance and benefits questions
- Assistance with medical procedure planning; and follow up after an emergency, illness, hospitalization, or rehabilitation
- Support for Residents and families during a transition to another level of care; including planning and assisting with the move
- Caregiver counseling
- Consultations with clients for Concierge Homemaker Companion services
- Consultations with clients for St. Mark At Home, our on-site Home Health Agency services
- Consultations with clients for Care Coordination services
Our Concierge Homemaker Companion program is designed to provide affordable individualized support for our Residents to help them attain and maintain the best quality of life and the highest level of independence. Our trusted and well trained Concierge Homemaker Companion Team will work with Residents throughout the St. Mark Village Community whether in Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing, or Rehabilitation. Our goal is to provide that little something extra that will make a big difference in our Residents’ lives.
- Bed making, light housekeeping, and organization
- Support after hospitalization or rehabilitation
- Accompany to doctor’s appointments
- Personalized transportation and errand service
- Laundry and pressing
- Escorted outings
ST. MARK AT HOME
Our on-site Home Health Agency, St. Mark At Home, is designed to provide hands on care to our Residents. St. Mark At Home provides a variety of services to assist with activities of daily living — giving our Residents the comfort and dignity they deserve while bringing their loved ones greater peace of mind. Care and services are available to Residents throughout the St. Mark Village Community. No matter where our Residents call home, our goal is to help them feel safe, secure, and as independent as possible. Overseen by a Registered Nurse, services will be provided by trained Home Health Aides or Certified Nursing Assistants and may qualify for reimbursement through long term care insurance plans.
- Dining assistance
- Transfer and posture
- Continence and toileting care
- Assisting with range of motion exercises
- Keeping records of personal healthcare activities
- Assisting with prescribed ice pack or collar
The Resident Services Department offers Care Coordination, a holistic, client-centered approach to supporting older adults. Care Coordination services help Residents understand the complexities of their present health care options and develop a plan for their future, in addition to:
- Life, financial, legal, and benefit planning
- Organization of documents and records
- Bill pay services
- Third-party provider coordination
- Medical appointment management
Karla Lindeen, our Resident Services Director, has over twenty years of experience in healthcare, including as a Care Manager, Benefit Specialist, and also holds certifications in dementia care. The Resident Services Department and Wellness Clinic are located in the Elevator Lobby on the second floor of Independent Living on the Nebraska Avenue Campus.
CALL FOR A FREE CONSULTATION
C O N T A C T U S A T
(727) 785-2580 EXT 1713
For more information about St. Mark Village or to get in touch with a member of our Sales Department, please submit the brief contact form below.